Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Memories

I've had every intention of starting a handwritten notebook for each girl of all their milestones, funny sayings or faces, and just what they are doing on a daily basis. They are all growing up so quickly and if I don't record their lives in words, I'm afraid I will forget all the special moments we are sharing with each of them. My hope was to have a collection of notebooks to give each of the girls once they are adults.

Well, Aubrey is now 3, Anna is 16 months and Alexandra is 10 weeks and I haven't started the notebooks yet. In typical me fashion, I keep looking for the perfect, cutsie notebooks that would be the best memory book for each. As I'm doing this, I'm missing out on recording the special moments that are occurring on a daily basis. So...my new idea is to start a blog! I read on another friend's blog that these postings can be made into a book. I'll look further into this, but in the meantime, I have an outlet to capture my precious children's lives and to share their lives with our friends and family.

Since my dream of becoming a stay-at-home mom is becoming a reality, I look forward to spending each and every day trying to raise these little girls to know and love our Jesus Christ. God has so greatly blessed Danny and me with these beautiful girls! My cup runneth over.

1 comment: