Friday, October 2, 2009

Ok...now I really feel like a horrible mom. So I started this blog so that I could record daily happenings, but then I felt that I needed to go back and record details of the first three years of Aubrey's life and the first year of Anna's. Like usual, I have put expectations on myself that just aren't reasonable. So now, plan B. I'm hoping to be more consistent with my posts of the small things that happen each day or every few days so that it doesn't become overwhelming.

This stay at home mom thing keeps me busier that I thought it would...but I wouldn't rather being doing anything else in the world. My life's dream has come true. I have the most wonderful husband, the most precious girls and I get to spend every day of my life raising children that I pray will grow to know and have a personal relationship with our Lord, Jesus Christ. What more could I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment