Monday, April 18, 2011

Aubrey's New Do

I gave Aubrey a haircut a few weeks ago and naturally we had to get some pictures!  I should have measured how much I cut off, but I would guess it was 5-6 inches.

We were at the park earlier in the day having a picnic and she was holding her hair up off her neck.  She then proceeded to tell me how hot her hair was. (This is the child that says it's too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter!)  I asked her if she wanted to cut it when her sisters went down for a nap and she didn't hesitate when she said, "Yes!"

We didn't tell Daddy  we decided to cut her hair and when he saw her he did a double take and asked her, "What did Mommy do to my little girl's hair!"  Needless to say he was surprised.

Aubrey loves her haircut and she loved posing for me to take some pictures of her!
She calls this her "Princess Pose."

 And, of course, we had to get some silly faces in!

 Do you think she likes having her picture made?

No comments:

Post a Comment