Friday, July 26, 2013

A Christmas Card Picture in the Making!

I am far from a professional photographer, which is why I have to take a million (and that's only a small exaggeration) of pictures just to get one good shot to use for our Christmas cards.  It's always funny to me when I look back over the sequence of pictures taken!


Alexandra was cracking me up with her faces and smiles for these!







We did two different "photo shoots" and I took almost 200 pictures before getting one for our Christmas cards!  I always have to let them do some funny faces and act silly just to keep them interested and happy!

But we finally got a great one!!!! 


I also decided I was going to make our Christmas cards this year!  Yes, it saved me money, but it was time consuming and I was "over" them well before I was done!  They did turn out super, super cute and I got many wonderful comments on them.



I should have taken a picture of one of ours, but I did save some to put in each f the girl's memory box!

No comments:

Post a Comment