Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Spring Break Fun at the Beach!

Our family was super excited that our niece, Lydia, got to come and spend her spring break with us! What's spring break without a trip to the beach? We headed to Mickler's Beach for this trip because I've found that it's not nearly as crowded on the weekdays and it's nice to have a big parking lot with showers to rinse off before getting in the car to come home. 

We packed our lunches and stayed out there for a good 4-5 hours!   My girls definitely take after their dad with their love for the beach!!!

I forgot to take my camera with me, so all I got were a couple of shots with my phone.  I'm still trying to figure out how to take a decent picture on my phone...oh, well, I don't think my photography skills will ever be what I'd like them to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment