Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year - 2010

We had a great New Year spent with my parents! My mom and dad arrived in Jacksonville on New Year's eve along with all of their Christmas presents for our family and all the food we needed for our New Year's traditional lunch! Since we are on a every other year rotation with spending Christmas with my parents and Danny's mom, we had not had Christmas with my parents. They are always so good to our girls...and to Danny and me.

Of course, the girls were excited that MeMe and Poppy were visiting, but having another Christmas was just great to them!

My dad is showing Anna how one of her new toys works.

I hope Aubrey will always love getting clothes!!!

Alexandra likes her new toy! Poor thing only got one new toy from Santa this year. Thank goodness for MeMe and Poppy!

Anna and MeMe. Anna is sporting the new coat MeMe and Poppy got for her and Aubrey! They are super cute!

Poppy and Alexandra

Alexandra is out! This is how she fell asleep as they were watching their new Dr. Seuss DVD!

1 comment: