Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Messy Eater!

We've had a couple of great milestones for Alexandra in the last week or so. She had her first cereal last week at 5 months old. I did a little family research and both Aubrey and Anna had cereal before 5 months. It seems that with each child, I'm ok with them staying a baby longer and am not rushing the milestones. Milestones means that they are growing up and I just want to take my time with Alexandra.
She seemed to like the cereal, but as with all babies, she pushed most of it right back out with her tongue. More of the cereal ended up on her bib than in her tummy! Aubrey and Anna were, of course, very interested in Alexandra eating, but we distracted them with their own treats so that Alexandra could have her first meal in relative peace!

Mmmm, this rice cereal is good!

Are you kidding? I can feed myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment