Wednesday, November 11, 2009

She's a Climber!

If you give her long enough, she will find a way to climb it! Anna started climbing onto the kitchen table when she was only 13 months or so old, she climbs all the way to the top of the swing set fort without any help and climbs up the shelves in the pantry.

Tonight I caught Anna climbing up on the bathroom counter so that she could get the toothbrush to clean her teeth. I was in the bathroom giving Alexandra a bath and looked up and she was in the sink. I wondered how in the world she got up there, but assumed she climbed up onto the toilet. Boy, was I wrong. I took her off the cabinet, but by the time I turned around, she was scaling right back up the front of the cabinet. We have a short stool in front of the cabinet so that Aubrey can reach the water to wash her hands and teeth. This stool is obviously just tall enough to give Anna the boost she needs! Here's a series of pictures I captured of her scaling the cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment