Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Angels

One day last week, Aubrey decided she wanted to put her wings on.  These are the wings that she and Anna got when they were fairies for halloween last year.  So we put the wings on, but then she also wanted her "crown".  So we put the crown on.  Upon seeing all of this, of course, Anna wanted to put her wings and "crown" on, too. 

I tried to get a picture of the two of them together, but when I told Anna to put her arm around Aubrey, being the little Miss Independent that she is, she wrapped her arms around herself.  Yes, we have some things to work on!

The girls then picked up some of the tissue flowers that I made for Anna's brithday party.  They were smaller tissue flowers that were attached to a dowel for putting in a vase.  This was now their wand!  Every angel has to sing right?  Aubrey danced around the kitchen singing:
"Mary, you will have a son named Jesus.  Oh, Mary, his name will be Jesus."

 She was singing "like the choir" so she was singing in her opera like voice as well.  I couldn't help but cracking up at her. She makes me laugh EVERY day!

Alexandra couldn't miss out on the fun, so she got to wear Anna's crown once she no longer wanted it!

I guess I'm going to have to try and find these same wings, tutus and crown so that we have a set for all three girls to dress up!

1 comment: