Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

September 13, 2010

He's getting on up there, folks!  I can't believe Danny is 34 and I can't believe I will be the same age in a few months!  We celebrated Danny's big day with his favorite kind of cake...an ice cream cake.  Aubrey wanted to get him the cake with all the sprinkles on it, but I thought he would appreciate the football more.  Turns out, there was greater significance to this cake than I even knew.  Of course, when Danny questioned me on this great significance...I had no clue.  Then I was informed that Herschel Walker's football number was 34.  I pretended like I knew this all along and that was my whole reasoning of getting the football cake and putting those great numbers on it!

The girls are very anxiously waiting to dive into the cake!
Daddy and his little girls!
Daddy and Aubrey!
Anna helping Daddy blow out the candles!

No comments:

Post a Comment