Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Three Angelina Ballerinas!

From October through now, it seems like life was INCREDIBLY busy!  If you will notice, until yesterday, my last post on this blog was September!  Oh, well, I'm catching up now!  saying this would preface my next statement, I didn't get the girl's halloween outfit...or even decide what they were going to be...until Sunday, October 31.  The day of Halloween!  I just couldn't get it together this year!

Danny and I went to Party City hoping I could find a decent looking costume for them that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg (since we have to buy 3).  As we were looking around, I noticed some mouse accessories.  Hmmmm....we have tutus... they could be mouse ballerinas.....wait, ANGELINA BALLERINA! 

So here you go, three Angeline Ballerinas!

I love how they look like little doorsteps here!
Anna and her little ballerina bun in her hair!
We're ready to go!
And we're off!
The girls had a hard time waiting until we got home to dig into all that candy!
A wrapper is not stopping this girl!
Trick or Treat!  The girls were excited to stop by and get candy from Mr. Bobby and Ms. Savannah!
Alexandra had to check out the candy they gave her...just to see if it was decent candy!
Next we stopped by to see the Nations! Ms. Brooke has some cool candy!
Savannah wanted to get in on the wagon action! 
Love the picture of their little tails!

1 comment:

  1. That last shot is just too adorable. I love the timing in her walk - her arms, legs...

    ReplyDelete