Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's Christmas...Let the Traveling Begin!

I just love this picture of Alexandra so I thought I would put it at the top of this post!
Since we don't have any family in Florida with us, we end up doing quite a bit of traveling during Thanksgiving and Christmas.  This year we headed to Atlanta for the Vickery Christmas (Danny's extended family) and then to my parents the next weekend for the Pennington Christmas.  We had a wonderful time at each.  It's always so good to spend time with extended family that we don't get to see much...mostly once a year when we get together for Christmas!

The Vickery Family
The Vickery Clan!
The family with Danny's dad.  This picture was taken right before we left so we had already changed the girls into their pajamas in the hopes that they would sleep on our trip back to Dooly Co.
Danny and his dad.
The Wailes and Britt kids!  The best of cousins!

 The Pennington Family
The Pennington siblings with their spouses!
My Aunt Carol, Dad and Aunt Judy!  Love them!
The grand kids!  Yes, mine are ALWAYS the ones not cooperating with pictures!
Alexandra and I as we are opening gifts.
Aunt Carol and Aubrey.
My mom and Alexandra.  This is Alexandra's "Che-e-e-e-ese" face.  Lovely, isn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment