Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh, My!

November 2010

This is what I get when Aubrey tells me she wants to dress herself and show me something special!  Wow!  There are just no words for this!
This is Aubrey with the Ariel she painted at the pottery store with her sweet friend Allison.  She is so proud that she painted this all by herself....well, maybe I helped fill in a few wholes with paint! 

A few pictures from Aubrey's playdate with Allison. (Sidenote:  Allison was Aubrey's very first friend!  Little do they know, but they were adorable little babies together in the Dove's room at St. Mark Ark.  They go way back!)

Aubrey and Allison loved their little play date and had lots of fun!
The girls are working very hard on their Ariels.  Yes, they both picked out the same thing to paint!
The finished product
The girls are so proud of their masterpieces!
Sweet, sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment