Thursday, February 11, 2010

Alexandra's Dedication

Alexandra was dedicated on January 17, 2010. We had a great weekend with family including my parents, Bubba, Danny's dad and Phyllis.

These dedications are always so sweet and special when as parents we promise to teach our girls and help them grow in the ways of the Lord. It's our prayer that God will guide us as parents to always provide a Christian home where our girls will learn to love and trust in Christ Jesus.

Pastor Brunson presented Alexandra with her life verse, Psalm 54:4 - "Behold, God is my helper; The Lord is the sustainer of my soul." Alexandra is Greek and means "helper of mankind" and Lee is German and means "one of peace."

What a great scripture for Alexandra! I'm so excited to watch her grow up and I pray that she will come to know the Lord at an early age and that she won't have to go through struggles of a life without Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment