Friday, February 19, 2010

Notable Quotes

I'm constantly laughing and amazed at some of the things that come out of Aubrey's mouth. I wish I could remember half of the things that she has said, so I thought I would just start posting them so I would be able to remind her of these quotes in the years to come!

Mom to Aubrey: You're a cutie pa-tootie (as we finished dressing)
Aubrey: No, I'm not. I'm not anything. I'm a girl...just a human.

Trying to get Aubrey to rest:
Mom to Aubrey:  Let's lay down and rest
Aubrey: Ok, but Jesus says that when we rest we keep our eyes open.  Did you hear him say that?
Mom: No, I didn't hear him say that.
Aubrey: Oh, that's because Jesus is really in my heart. You couldn't hear hear him, but we are supposed to keep our eyes open when we rest.

Aubrey to Mom (as she's holding her doll): You can't discipline my baby because she doesn't like to be disciplined.

1 comment: