Friday, March 26, 2010

Bed Head

Anna's hair is out of control.  This is how she looks in the mornings when she wakes up!

I have no clue what she does in her sleep to make her hair do this!  I also have no clue where her hair type came from!  Her hair is so thin and wirey.  It drives me crazy when it's not pulled up out of her eyes. When it is pulled up, she tries to pull it down a lot of the time.   

Her hair is finally getting thicker on top of her head.  For the longest time, she had a balled spot on top of her head where she wouldn't quit playing and pulling at her hair.  She still plays with her hair when she's going to sleep or sitting still watching TV, but she's not pulling at her hair so hard that it comes out anymore. 

I think she's going to be my cute little bob-hair girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment