Friday, March 26, 2010

The Small Milestones are just as Great!

Last night as I was getting ready to put Alexandra down, we did our normal routine of going around, kissing everyone and saying, " I love you."  After all the kisses, we then head to their room, but we always stop and let the girls wave to everyone and say "Nite, nite" before we go into their room.

As we were doing this routine last night, Alexandra stuck out her hand and started moving her fingers in and out to wave to everyone!  It was so cute and Aubrey just loved it!!!

This is the first time I've seen her wave and she waved like she knew exactly what she was doing!  She is growing up so quickly.  In a few months, she will be one and I will have another toddler on my hands instead of a baby!  It makes me sad....but not sad enough to make me want another one!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment