Friday, March 12, 2010

Carrots, Anyone?

There are a lot of lessons learned when you have small (and I'm sure big) kids.  Another lesson learned for me...never leave food on the table unattended!  I was feeding Alexandra her carrots and Aubrey started yelling for me to help her in the bathroom.  I got up to go help Aubrey and when I returned (just a couple of minutes later), this is what I found.
Anna quickly took advantage of the fact that Alexandra's food was on the table and Mommy wasn't there!  Alexandra is normally not a messy eater, so I had not even put a bib on her.  Needless to say, Alexandra won't be wearing this shirt anymore because the carrot stains did not come out!
I think Alexandra enjoyed it as much as Anna!  I didn't get any pictures of Anna because I didn't want her to think what she did was funny or cute.  This would only lead to more attempts to feed Alexandra!

No comments:

Post a Comment